Monday, March 16, 2009

Top 5 things I like to do

My number one top thing to do would have to be to laugh and have fun. Rarely will a day go, that I haven’t laughed or done something stupid or funny to make someone else laugh. Laughter is good for the soul.

The next thing I would have to say is playing games. My family and I always get together and have fun playing games. From outside playing Croquet, to inside playing Rage, we are usually having fun. Occasionally someone will get a competitive strike and it goes wild. Other than that it is very entertaining.

Nieces and nephews are always so fun to play with. From the oldest who is now nine (he sure grew up very fast) thinking he can take me down, to the chubby little boy who just turned one are just so enjoyable. They are constantly putting joy into my life.

In my spare time, when I am not doing homework, (there has been a lot lately) I love to dance. Having the space and being able to move about, is wonderful. Right now I am in the middle of a choreography, that isn’t coming together quite yet, but hopefully it will soon.

Last but not least, I enjoy the great outdoors. Viewing sunrises or sunsets and watching the clouds are great past-times for me. Hearing the crickets chirp, the frogs croak, and the breeze in the grass is amazing. That is one reason why I cannot understand why people like to live in the city. They never experience the real great outdoors.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. The mechanics (grammar) and content are really good so far.

    The only suggestion I have is to watch for "wordiness." If you can say something in 2 words instead of 8, you should. Your writing will be much more powerful that way.

    ReplyDelete